Thursday, March 31, 2011

day 32, recipe 32: Oh-so-simple Pasta Primavera

Yay, update time! So, since I cooked these meals according to the true day, I'm going to label them as such even though I'm posting them a little late. I guess it's easy to keep up the cooking, but not quite as easy to find the time to post them.
Anyways, this is ready to go in under 20 minutes. I've made it with Knorr Vegetable soup envelopes AND Knorr Cream of Vegetable soup envelope and I think I preferred the non-creamy variety. I guess it just depends if you want a lighter sauce or not! Feel free to add whatever veggie blend you want, I added an asian blend the first time around & it was really good.

1 pkg            Knorr vegetable soup mix
1 1/2 C         milk
1/4 C            butter
                    fettucine pasta, cooked as per package directions.

Bring a pot of water to a boil & throw your pasta in there to cook.
In a sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add soup mix and milk, stirring well. Bring to a slow boil, reduce to low and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Drain cooked pasta, pour sauce overtop & serve garnished with parmesan cheese. Pretty easy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment